Friday, June 09, 2006

Today is my last day at Netscribes

My group at NetscribesToday is my last day in Netscribes. Two months of fundu time now seems to be drawing to a close. I had a very interesting time with the company. Summers here was a wholesome package: work, fun and friends. I will surely miss the moments.

Netscribes party invitationToday is party-day for the 6th anniversary of the company. The birthday bash has been arranged at Leela. But I am taking the party as my farewell from Netscribes for my summers. I am going back with a lot of learnings, experiences and memories of good times, not only of Netscribes but of Mumbai too.

3 Comments:

At 2:48 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well written...anywayz all the best 2 u biplab...it was gr8 working with u...do stay in touch if possible...take care:)

 
At 2:54 AM PDT, Blogger biplab.das said...

sure Ravneet. All the best to you. :)

 
At 10:47 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Biplab. Discovered your blog today :-). It was a shocker on Friday, when you told me that it was your last day.

Anyways, here is wishing you all the best in all your future endeavours. Do keep in touch. Cheers!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home