Monday, June 05, 2006

Siam Leaves Today

Siam leaves Machiken hall today. I know I would miss his company at dinner for the last 5 days. And also I will miss the weekends when we often made “Mumbai Darshan” programs or shopping programs. I know it will be boring. Today, I would reach my room at around 10 pm from office. If he would have been there, I would have informed him that I would be late and this buddy would have waited for me till I gave him a miss call or shouted his name from below his room. Then we would go to a near by hotel (preferably Crystal or New Heroes) for our most preferred stuffs which included veg-mushroom soup, aalu paalak, chappaties and baiganbharta. Today, I think I have to eat alone.

I would miss pestering him this coming weekend to accompany me to VT or a movie or water-kingdom or some other place. Even if Siam did not like to roam much, he would accompany me most of the times. It was a great joy during our stay in Mumbai and to find a great company in Siam in every occassion.Siam and Myself

It was we two perhaps who watched the most movies during our stay in Wilson. I think I watched a movie (at least), almost everyday. Siam and I would go to the VT market to buy DVDs or exchange our old DVDs for new ones.

Anyway, now that Siam is on his way to home, the DVDs left with me by him will be my last days company here in Mumbai. I would be leaving Mumbai on 12th morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home