Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Welcome to my Doctrine of Life

Like all starters, I will first say thank you for visiting my blog. There can be three reasons why you are here. Firstly, may be because I invited you to my blog. Secondly, you found this link somewhere and is interested to know more about me. Lastly, it must be our google, who thought you might find here what you were looking for .


As the name of the blog suggests, it is a personal blog and all posts, comments are strictly personal views. You will find ideas, views, stories, convictions, notions and at times, contradictions about many things which occur to me. You will read what my friends and collegues have to say about their own fundas about the things under discussion. You might also like to look for some of my pictures and other stufs that I produce.

Please feel free to criticise and suggest me on various topics that appear and needs to appear in my blog. I am ready for all brickbats.
So? Let me start...

4 Comments:

At 3:05 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

just want to be the first person to comment on your doctrines. hope it causes no injury to any of us :). all the best.

 
At 3:27 AM PDT, Blogger biplab.das said...

Don't worry, no injuries will be official...it will be just my personal views :)

 
At 9:59 PM PDT, Blogger biplab.das said...

Thank you Venky. You deserve credits too, for helping me out for the blog. take care and have a nice time ahead

 
At 3:01 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The link is really neat! I liked the girls sketch very much. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home