Wednesday, June 21, 2006

4th term starts...will go heavy :)

Today I had 4 hours of class, starting from 10:40 am in the morning and contnued till 3:30 pm with a break for lunch. The first two hours was really boring. I was half asleep and half awake for most of the time. Almost all the students were doing the same I guess :).


I am really enjoying the SAPM class. The prof seems to be digging new interests out me. I follow his lecture with enthusiam. I really envy this guy. He has great elocution skills and good depth in the subject...at least he can direct the students in the right path. He is the man I am looking forward to for adding most value in my major this term.

There are some people who are having 10 hrs of class today, classes continuing till 10:30 in the evening, can you imagine? Thank God, I seem to have choosen the subjects very precisely. I don't think I can last for 10 hours in the classes, even if it is the most intereting course.

So, the real IIM life begins now. All formalities ends with my signing of the (bank) loan sheet. The profs have announced their repective projects and the dates of submissions. Hence studies must begin as soon as possible. That means that I have cut on some of my extra curricular activities and devote a bit of energy to my final days of academics....something perhaps I did not do in my first year. So I say, "BD, start your strategic planning right now...".

Anyway, blogging will continue...and so will the BD fundas.

3 Comments:

At 2:35 PM PDT, Blogger biplab.das said...

thanx to Santosh for his timely corrections on this post. i owe it to u dude :)

 
At 3:46 AM PDT, Blogger anup.777 said...

nice 2 know u r settling in well yaar! ... Cool Tee BTW :)

Ab study shuru ho jaye!

 
At 5:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope u r doing fine.

Do good in ur last 2 sems's

all the best

rest is fine here -- govind leaving tommrow morning.

tapan, shiv, vadi, pooja, raju all are fine -- prakash has been transfered to vijaipur and swyamsiddha has joined infy at hyderabad.

rest /work is routine -- as usual

take care
bye

lv

shailesh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home