Monday, June 19, 2006

Just Escaped and Kewl...

The registration for the 4th term is over. Thank you God...I just escaped flunking two subjects...infact two vital ones. I must say it a narrow escape. Good God, you love me, eh !!

The Business Law guy has given 16 fuckas.... unimaginable!! As soon as I came to know, it gave me a shiver running through my nerves. I hoped that I am not one of them, although I thought my exams were not anyways bad. I had not checked the grades till Friday, though I reached campus on the 13th, lest I lose my few days of blind happiness. Thank you God that I remain happy still. But I am sad for some of my very kewl friends who had bad luck with this subject. There is some talk about the prof making some mistake in grading and people are hopeful that they might escape the fate...good God, help them!!

All the guys are back and the campus is lovely and lively again. There are 180 junnies joining while 60 are already in the campus for the preparatory course. I am not sure how the insti is going to accomodate them. Two of the hostels which we left in the foundation stage is still under construction and I envisage, they will take another month or so to complete. I doubt the administration might put two guys in single room for sometime...which is not going to be good :(.

With the beginning of the new term, everything seems to be new in the campus...new faces, new courses, new grass on the ground, new room and of course new books. Although I am hopeful for a kewl types 4th term with only 5 courses, I am not sure how will be torrents of assignements, projects and seminars. I am planning for a lot of activities this time and I hope I have them.

I got my first class beginning at 4 PM today...the Security Analysis and Portfolio Management (SAPM) course. As far as I am told, the prof likes to screw up. So I got to be careful not to mess up with him or the course. I know I am doing it the fundu way for the rest of the days...I hope the monsoon of joy never ends.. :)

2 Comments:

At 2:17 AM PDT, Blogger Baba Bullet said...

Make a wild guess who this can be heheh

 
At 2:38 AM PDT, Blogger biplab.das said...

hi cash, if u happen to come here again and read this coment, be sure that soon i will discover who u r. nice suspenses doesn't last long....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home